Grafica Launches Nano-prinTag — World's Fastest And First All Electrical-Mechanical Direct-To-Garment Tagless Label Screen Printing Machine
Bhargav Mistry, managing director, Grafica, said, "This is yet another breakthrough product from Grafica. The machine is designed, keeping in mind the minimum power consumption and minimum maintenance requirement. It runs without a compressor because there is no pneumatics inside, which makes the machine fastest and trouble free."
Over the last three years, Grafica has been regularly introducing a range of Nano series screen printing machines such as Nano-Print, Nano-Screen Maker 5-in-1, Nano-UV, Nano-Squeegee Sharpener, Nano-Print plus, Nano-PrinTex, Nano-Texdryer, Nano-flashTex and allied products to meet the global market demands.
"Each machine has found to be having tremendous potential and has been doing well with many repeat orders within a year of their launch. And now, we are introducing Nano-PrinTag, which is expected to be another revolutionary product," concluded Mistry.
Nano-prinTag has user-friendly touch-screen control panel for easy operation. It is possible to 'print-flash-print-flash' multiple times on same piece. Grafica will also offer customised pallets in various sizes and shapes for different applications.
Applications: Grafica's nano-prinTag can be used to print tagless neck label, high density labels & logos for t-shirts/shirts, pocket/shoulder logo printing, socks/handkerchief, hand gloves, jeans pocket, vest/ underwear/ innerwear, caps, transfers & high density labels, all types of hosiery, garments & apparels, and many more.
Salient Features of nano-prinTag:
- Speed: 2880 prints / hour
- Index Accuracy: Below +/- 0.005 mm (5 microns)
- No Pneumatics
- No Compressor required
- Available upto 4 colours/8 pallets
- Single Phase
- Plug N Play
- Compact & space saving
- Most competitive price
- Print area: 6" x 6" (15.25 cm x 15.25 cm)
- Dimension: 3.75 feet (1.14 meter) for 3-colour machine
- Minimum Power required: 220 V / 50 Hz - 5.2 kW, Single Phase (for 3 print heads & 3 flash curing)
- Weight: 240 kg (530 lb Pounds US)
- Multiple squeegee strokes for same piece
- Multiple Index rotation
- Clockwise or anti clockwise index rotation
- Adjustable print mode to set squeegee movement from front to back or back to front
- Laser registration guides for accurate placement for any type of job.
Posted August 13, 2013
Source: Grafica Flextronica