Techtextil 2013 Exhibitor Preview: Nilit Ltd.
NILIT's colorful booth will be located in Hall 4.1, Stand B11, at this year's show, which will be held June 11-13, 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. Techtextil Frankfurt is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens.
"We look forward to showcasing woven & knitted fabrics and finished garments made with our high-performance yarns at Techtextil Frankfurt," says Michal Ron Gavish, NILIT's Global Marketing Manager. Along with Ron Gavish, members of NILIT's Global sales, technical, and development staff will attend.
The NILIT booth will feature the Company's range of high-performance products made from NILIT's innovative nylon 6.6 yarns, as well as products that also feature INVISTA's CORDURA® brand for durable fabrics.
• NILIT BREEZE, the "cooling, comfort fiber", helps to maintain a comfortable body temperature during/after physical activity and in hot weather. Via a special texturizing process, a lowbulk yarn is created which gives garments maximum breathability and ventilation.
• NILIT INNERGY FIR generating fiber with a built-in, naturally occurring mineral additive that creates FIR emissions. In sports garments - enhances muscle elasticity and recovery during/after exercise. In apparel applications - improves stimulation and helps to reduce appearance of cellulite via body heating.
• NILIT AQUARIUS, made from special engineered polymers, has micro-channels in the bundle of fibers that actually absorb and carry moisture away from the body. The yarn's moisture management properties will not disappear even after repeated washings
• NILIT BODYFRESH has antibacterial properties inside the polymer to prevent bacteria that cause body odor. The durable, highly resilient, flexible fiber handles well, making it especially well suited to active wear, dance wear, and other sportswear.
• HIGH-TENACITY YARNS are very lightweight and are used to produce high-strength, durable fabrics (for example, spinnakers, Para gliders and parachutes). Extremely high quality is critical for these yarns as they are exposed to great variance in weights and weather conditions.
• CORDURA® brand fabrics provide exceptional resistance to abrasion, tears and scuffs. With an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, CORDURA® fabrics offer lightweight durability. The combination of outstanding abrasion resistance with performance and versatility mean CORDURA® brand fabrics can be used in garments ranging from motorcycle apparel to comfortable leisurewear.
Posted on May 28, 2013
Source: Nilit Ltd.