TANATEX Chemicals Launches High Performance Wet Waxing Agent
EDE, The Netherlands — November 13th 2013 — TANATEX Chemicals presents FIBERMATE CW; a high
performance waxing agent creating surface smoothness.
Wet waxing is necessary during weaving and knitting in the process of winding the bobbins for several reasons. It improves removal velocity behaviour, response speed of production and rewinding or weaving consistency. It also ensures less yarn breakages in subsequent processes and higher unwinding speeds are achievable. All this leads to cost efficiency.
TANATEX offers FIBERMATE CW as its new wet waxing agent for cotton, linen yarns and mixtures and stitch lubricant for cotton knitwear. It will guarantee high smoothness of the yarn. It is easy to apply on cotton, viscose, linen and acrylics. It will ensure even distribution over the whole bobbin and retains the hydrophilic nature of cotton.
The USP's of FIBERMATE CW are:
- No hard paraffin necessary
- High speed rewinding possible
- Excellent gliding properties
- Increases weaving efficiency
- Reduces dust formation & loop damages & yarn breaks
- No rewinding of bobbins necessary
- Higher quality of woven and knitted fabric