Retrofit Appleton Core Cutters With Automated Core Cutting
"Our Automated Core Cutting Systems components retrofit onto most pre-existing core cutting machines, making it a cost effective improvement during tough economic times. Installation is straightforward so owners can experience increased productivity in no time," commented Mark Rasper, Engineering Manager.
Automation Retrofit Components:
- Stand Alone V-tray - Loads Parent Cores onto the Core Cutter from Tables
- AutoLoader™ - Loads Parent Cores onto the Core Cutter from Hoppers or Delivery Tables
- Parent Core Tables and Bins
- Cut Core Tables and Bins
- Controls Package Upgrades
- Parent and Cut Core Conveyor Systems
Once installed, Appleton Mfg. Division's Automated Core Cutting Systems provides lower labor costs along with increased productivity. In addition, it also provides increased flexibility in controlling production, ease of handling complex production runs and can be interfaced directly into the user's production reporting system.
Posted September 17, 2013
Source: Appleton Mfg. Division