Home    Resource Store    Past Issues    Buyers' Guide    Career Center    Subscriptions    Advertising    E-Newsletter    Contact

http://www.expoproduccion.mx/Content/Exhibitors/24/
http://www.textileservicesonline.com
http://ahweb.adsale.com.hk/t.aspx?unt=2396-ZhejiangTex14_TextileWorld
http://ahweb.adsale.com.hk/t.aspx?unt=2354-STX15_TextileWorld
http://www.schlafhorst.saurer.com
http://www.textileworld.com/Store/Books/diccionario-textil.html
http://www.textileworld.com/forms/newsletter.html
http://www.textileworld.com/careers/index.html
September/October 2014 Sept/Oct 2014

View Issue  |

Subscribe Now  |

Events

10th International Conference on Geosynthetics
09/21/2014 - 09/25/2014
01/31/2014 - 01/31/2014

2014 URI Cotton Summit: The 21st Century Global Apparel VAlue Chain and Implications For US Cotton in the World Marketplace
09/22/2014 - 09/22/2014

Outlook™ 2014
09/24/2014 - 09/26/2014

- more events -

- submit your event -

Printer Friendly
Full Site
Knitting / Apparel

Guess Agrees To Purchase Jeanswear Licensee

Guess Italia S.r.l., a wholly owned subsidiary of Guess Inc., Los Angeles, has agreed to purchase 90 percent of the shares of Maco Apparel S.p.A., the Italy-based licensee of Guess jeanswear for men and women in Europe, from The Netherlands-based Fingen Apparel BV. Guess Inc. owns the remaining 10 percent of shares in Maco Apparel.

The acquisition will include stores in Rome, Milan, Paris, London and Amsterdam. Guess Inc. plans to open additional stores throughout Europe.

January 2005




Advertisement

http://www.staubli.us