ITMA Asia + CITME 2012 Exhibitor Preview: Terrot GmbH
CHEMNITZ, Germany - May 2012 - Terrot as one of the world brand leader is among the exhibitors at
ITMA ASIA + CITME 2012. Together with our partner Terrot (Hong Kong) Ltd. we would like to invite
you to visit our booth C07 in hall E5 where we will exhibit machine models UCC548 as well as
Exhibition machine model UCC548: Double-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard up to gauge 36
The stringent standard of quality and reliability of Terrot machines achieve its culmination with its Jacquard machine series.
The ceramic PIEZO selection elements form the electronic-mechanic interface which reliably implements the knitting information even with extremely fine machine gauge at high speeds.
This means for you: highest degree of efficiency, lower costs for wearing parts and thus best performance.
- UCC558 - Electronic Double-Jersey with 3-Way-Technology: Based on the well proven knitting technique of Mini-Jacquard UP472 and S3P172 the further developed UCC548 presents itself in fine gauge of E 36.
- DIAL-DROP-CAMMING system for the cam adjustment (from outside) without removing any cam boxes
- MULTITERMINAL CONTROLLER with pattern data input via USB stick for nearly unlimited pattern capacity
- Totally freely controllable cylinder needle selection in 3-Way-Technique
- Latest PIEZO technology with "High Speed Actuators" for a perfect MISS-TUCK-KNIT position
- Due to the knitting principle with 8-step pattern jacks a wide selection time is achieved on fine gauges which ensures highest reliability and performance in needle selection
- Fast pattern changes thanks to the combination of dial drop-cam and absolutely freely selectable 3-WAY-TECHNIQUE
- Latest developments in "Elastane plating cams" opens new application areas, e.g.superfine fabrics for exclusive underwear and outwear
- Electronic takedown ensures accurate repeatability and constant fabric tension
- High versatility combined with computerised jacquard patterns
- Fine machine adjustment with one hand lever on standard (3 levers on option)
Machine features exhibition machine
Diameter in inch: 34"
Gauge E: 36
Number of feeders: 54
Number of needle tracks: 2 tracks in dial
Knitting structure: Double-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard