ITMA Asia + CITME 2014 Exhibitor Preview: PTC Group: Bräcker AG
WINTERTHUR, Switzerland — April 2014 — At ITMA ASIA 2014, Bräcker will exhibit their well known, high quality key components for ring spinning machines:
Bräcker redORBIT Spinning Rings – Designed for the production of high quality yarns at top speed
The redORBIT ring is the cost-optimized solution for the system “ring holder and supporting ring”.
• increase in speed and production
• higher stability in traveller running
• reduction of yarn breakage
• consistent and improved yarn quality
• no thermal damage when processing synthetics
• cost saving design of ring, ring-holder and support-ring
• optimum heat conduction traveller to ring
• optimal price/performance ratio thanks to optimal material combinations
The redORBIT is Bräcker‘s answer to the Chinese market‘s requirement for a ring offering low hairiness combined with attractive IPI values at elevated operating speeds.
Bräcker OPAL® Spinning-Rings – the SWISS solution; Custom-built exclusively for Chinese ring spinning frames
The Bräcker OPAL® ring is the answer to the demands of today’s fast paced spinning industry, where the spinning mills have to work with very tight cost control, whilst adapting quickly to the ever faster changing markets.
The Bräcker OPAL® features the following advantages:
• customer-designed and suitable exclusively for
• Chinese ring spinning frames
• they produce best possible yarn quality
• they do not require a special running-in time
• they offer high productivity from the very installation of the ring
• they feature an attractive price / performance ratio
• they correspond to Swiss Bräcker quality parameters
• they are designed for a lifetime of about 5 years
In combination with Bräcker travellers, it produces yarn qualities which customers are used to achieve only with well-known European quality rings.
The BERKOL® supergrinder is based on a modular structure, designed for automatic grinding and Berkolizing of ring, roving and air spinning top rollers.
• the grinding capacity has been increased by over 50%
• grinding capacity of over 350 top rollers / hour
• storage capacity of 450 top rollers with 32 mm diameter
• 10% less electrical power consumption
• user friendly touch-screen panel
• multilanguage operation guidance
30 Million TITAN Spinning Rings
Bräcker has been able to maintain its leadership position in spinning rings with their TITAN ring, of which so far more than 30 Mio pieces have been sold to successful spinning mills around the world.
Bräcker Ring / Traveller systems - with best value for money
Our continuous efforts in developing new travellers, in response to new requirements, allow us to constantly introduce new travellers to optimize productivity and efficiency of the most modern ringspinning machines.
Bräcker will also exhibit the proven accessories such as:
• TITAN and ORBIT spinning rings and the relevant travellers
• PYRIT and ZIRKON travellers for especially demanding applications
• Cost saving tools such as the Bräcker RAPID for easy and time saving insertion of travellers
• The well-known and appreciated range of BERKOL Cots and Aprons
• BERKOL® supergrinder grinding machine
Posted April 15, 2014
Source: Premium Textile Components (PTC)