ITMA Asia + CITME Exhibitor Preview: Laroche
One century dedicated to the design, manufacturing and commissioning of equipment for complete
textile waste recycling lines, in the past 20 years, LAROCHE has been deeply involved in the scientific
development of the textile waste recycling technology, achieving great progress and helping discover New
Sustainable Tailor-Made applications for better and cheaper products taking care of the serious
environmental problems and the shortage of raw materials.
LAROCHE is also proposing complete turnkey Airlay nonwoven lines to process a wide variety of raw
material producing a huge range of nonwoven felts.
LAROCHE application fields:
- Open-End using recycled fibres
- Nonwoven felts for building insulation, automotive, bedding, furniture and floor coverings, geotextiles, sound and thermal insulation, horticultural
- Natural fibres products (nonwovens and yarns)
- Short staple bast fibres for spinning, nonwoven and paper
- Disposable products
- Pillows and toys stuffing
- Technical products.
In Cours-La Ville - France, a 2000 m² demo-room equipped with Tearing line, Dosing, Opening & Blending
line and 3 Airlay nonwoven lines is extensively used for process and products development. Customers
are welcome to use these facilities to develop their new products. With 2 manufacturing plants and after
sales support, LAROCHE serves highly satisfied customers in more than 70 countries.
Posted April 22, 2014