SGIA Expo 2013 Exhibitor Preview: Brother International
BRIDGEWATER, NJ - October 18, 2013 - At the SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association) Expo in
Orlando, the Industrial Products Division of Brother International Corporation will be unveiling
seven new exciting accessories and enhancements for its popular GT-3 Series of digital garment
printers. These new options include new DTG Pre-Treat™ Paper by Neenah Paper, exclusively for
Brother GT-3 printers, new Inventory Solution software by nVentory Studio™, new Digital Factory |
Apparel Brother™ Edition software by CADLink, new online Business Tools software from Inksoft,
print ready artwork by Clipartboom.com, CPSIA compliance▪ certification, and upcoming web-based
printing solutions. The 2013 SGIA Expo will be held at the Orange County Convention Center - South
Building in Orlando from October 23-25, 2013. Brother will be located in Booth 2659.
"Since the introduction of the GT-3 Series, we've continued to make updates that delight our customers and provide solutions to help make them more competitive," says Peter Holland, Senior Director and General Manager for the Industrial Products Division at Brother International Corporation. "Now we are rolling out seven new reasons for our customers and prospects to become GT-3 users with these new and enhanced accessories making the enhanced GT-3 Series an excellent option for startups or for those looking to expand to the convenience of digital printing. Brother brings superior product support and training, intuitive, durable machine design, capability for unique applications and day-to-day reliable operation. Coupled with the generous promotions we are currently running, this is the time for anyone who might be considering direct to garment technology to make the GT-3 Series the natural choice for their business."
The 'seven new reasons to choose Brother' include:
- DTG Pre-Treat™ Paper by Neenah Paper - Brother Exclusive - Helps eliminate hand spraying and expensive pretreat machines. Specially formulated for use with Brother GT-3 Garment Printers with White Ink (GT-361/GT-381).
- nVentory Studio™ Inventory Solution Software - Customer-friendly kiosk software solution for retail storefronts built with a customization designer, barcode scanning, receipt printing and production workflow for GT-3 printer.
- Digital Factory | Apparel - Brother Edition - Print Suite for GT-3 users who desire more control over production workflow and color management processes. Additional modules for image enhancement, color removal and custom ICC profiles. Coming December 2013!
- Business Tools Software by Inksoft - Online software for designing artwork, facilitating communication and artwork approval with customers and production tools for simplifying the whole process. Coming December 2013!
- CPSIA Compliant Inks & Pretreatment - CPSIA compliant for printing on youth and children's garments.
- Web-Based Printing - Create print files directly from Mac® and other operating systems using a web-based print driver exclusively designed for the GT-3 printer. Anticipated arrival Spring 2014!
- Print Ready Artwork by Clipartboom.com - Royalty-free, premium digital design templates and clipart that are great for printing with GT-3 series printer. Easily customize a design template to match your customer's needs. Coming December 2013!
The GT-3 Series of machines offers a CMYK-only printer, a CMYK with two white print heads, and a CMYK with four white print heads and single pass printing for higher speed and performance. These feature-packed DTG printers also offer:
- Up to 1200 dpi for photo quality printing
- Up to eight print heads for faster throughput
- One pass printing with both CMYK and white ink printing simultaneously for higher productivity (GT-361/GT-381)
- USB memory stick compatibility to load designs without a computer
- Simple user interface with no RIP software required
- Interchangeable platens for printing on t-shirts, caps, hoodies, coasters and more.
- Inks certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I
- On-site training and support (may require additional purchase)
The SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association) Expo features more than 219,000 sq. ft. of expo floor to showcase the broadest range of products, supplies, materials, technologies and applications in the screen printing, digital, graphic, garment, industrial and installation sectors of the specialty imaging industry. The show will be held from October, 23-24, 2013, from 9:30am - 5:00pm and October 25, 2013, from 9:30am - 4:30pm. For further information, please contact www.sgia.org.
▪ Manufactured in compliance with the following 2008 CPSI Act requirement.
- 16 CFR, part 1303, Lead in Paint (<90 ppm lead)
- CPSIA 2008, Section 108, Phthalates (<100ppm DBP, BBP, DEHP. DnOP, DINP, DIDP)
Specifications subject to change. Images for illustrative purposes only. DTG Pre-Treat™ Paper is a Neenah Paper, Inc., product, nVentory studio, Business Tools Software and Clipartboom.com are Inksoft products and Digital Factory Apparel is a CAD Link Systems product, and Brother International Corporation makes no representations or warranties regarding these products. DTG
Pre-Treat™ is a trademark of Neenah Paper, Inc. nVentory Studio™ is a trademark of Inksoft. Digital Factory is a trademark of CADLink Systems. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Corporation in the US and other countries.