Techtextil North America 2014 Exhibitor Preview: ICEsonic
ICEsonic will be exhibiting with Zimmer America at booth 2221 at the TechTextil in Atlanta, debuting their new technology, DRY ICE + abrasive blasting attachment. The IS 77S is a popular and effective solution for your specific needs. With a unique specially coated, disc-style aluminum air lock, the IS 77S is both reliable and powerful. The aluminum air lock is powered by a VFD controlled 0.75kW electric motor, and also features PLC and 1" filter regulator. Built with high quality engineering, the IS 77S can take up any challenge. The IS 77S is an efficient and cost effective solution for you.
DRY ICE + is a module that affixes to any existing ICEsonic dry ice blasting machine that will introduce an abrasive media into the dry ice stream during the cleaning process.
DRY ICE + offers the following advantages:
- Saves dry ice - cleans faster
- Removes "stubborn" contaminants that dry ice alone can't handle.
- Reduces clean up time.
- Reduces waste - conventional sandblasting generates up to 50 times more waste
- Able to mix media, DRY ICE + on the same machine
- Faster and more powerful blasting
- rust removal
- paint stripping
- surface coating removal, e.g. epoxy and galvanizing
- graffiti removal
- surface preparation before painting or coating
- NDT or visual crack detection surface preparation
Posted April 22, 2014